SFAC 6, Elements of Financial Statements
FASB's SFAC 6 Elements of Financial Statements is part of the foundation of the US GAAP financial reporting scheme. This page sumarizes information related to the representation of SFAC 6 in XBRL.
- Overview: (Human | Machine) This is an XBRL taxonomy that shows the terms, associations between terms, assertions of the reporting scheme.
- Terms: (Human | Machine) These are the terms.
- Associations: (Human | Machine) These are the assertions.
- Assertions: (Human | Machine) These are the assertions.
- Facts: (Human | Machine) These are the facts which are reported.
- Rendering: (Human).
Documentation and Other
Basic XBRL files
Disclosure Mechanics and Reporting Checklist XBRL files
Type-Subtype Associations (Not 100% sure this is necessary)
Last updated: 10/4/2019 11:34:03 AM